Overview and Responsibilities
- Conduct data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions with focus on SAP Webi. Access, Premier, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements.
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- Identify and define both process and data improvements.
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|Description||Minimum Required||Preferred / Desired|
|Experience|| || |
| ||Minimum of two years of direct experience as SAP Webi report writer.||Two or more years of direct experience within hospital, physician practice, or medical quality office. Prior experience with Sap Webi, Crystal, or Access report writing.|
|Education|| || |
| ||Bachelor's degree in a business, Healthcare/Healthcare data, epidemiology, statistics or other associated field or equivalent combination of education and experience.||Master's degree and/or at least one course in statistics.|
|Training|| || |
| || || |
|Special Skills|| || |
| ||Must be comfortable with relational database concepts. Knowledge of Crystal Reports, Business Objects, MS Query, Access, and Excell.|| |
|Licensure|| || |
| || || |
|Does this position formally supervise employees?||No|
|If set to YES, then this position has the authority (delegated) to hire, terminate, discipline, promote or effectively recommend such to manager.|
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed