Overview and Responsibilities
- Perform the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of networks and computer systems with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Set up user accounts on organization's servers.
- Run necessary system backups.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot problems on local area networks (LAN) and data networks using Microsoft operating systems.
- May perform some programming and may be responsible for script writing.
- Team member will lead the virtualization effort utilizing Vmware vSphere Suite of products
- Must have comprehensive and in depth understanding of ESXi 6.x
- Team member will assist in leading the team that is responsible for the daily monitoring & management of the virtual server environment
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating / maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Provides operational readiness through the engineering, planning, coordination, and execution of performance and tuning analysis, systems support, incident and problem resolution, software installation, and upgrades
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for virtual technologies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MInimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
Appropriate IS Education/Training or Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).
| || |
Aptitude and skill in communicating and performing the techniques of information systems assessments.
Preferred / Desired
14 or more years of relevant experience.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed