- Perform the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of networks and computer systems with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Set up user accounts on organization's servers.
- Run necessary system backups.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot problems on local area networks (LAN) and data networks using Microsoft operating systems.
- May perform some programming and may be responsible for script writing.
- Team member will lead the virtualization effort utilizing Vmware vSphere Suite of products
- Must have comprehensive and in depth understanding of ESXi 6.x
- Team member will assist in leading the team that is responsible for the daily monitoring & management of the virtual server environment
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating / maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Provides operational readiness through the engineering, planning, coordination, and execution of performance and tuning analysis, systems support, incident and problem resolution, software installation, and upgrades
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for virtual technologies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Advanced Systems Network Administrator
IT, IS, INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY