Overview and Responsibilities
This is an entry level position in the Telecom department. Basic PBX knowledge is required. Knowledge of Avaya and Cisco PBX is a plus.
- Plan, design, and implement internal telecommunication networks/systems, including voice, data, and/or video communication systems.
- Maintain highest levels of telecommunication security and protection from disaster.
- Analyze the needs of the organization and translate requirements into detailed technical specifications. Conduct cost and traffic analysis to determine the best use of resources.
- Collaborate with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure all installations meet specifications, ensuring the resolution of problems as they arise.
Participates with team to monitor and support internal telecommunication networks/systems and related software performance, problems, trouble calls and requests by working within team and across other IT areas to meet organizational objectives.
- Participates with team and IT department in the selection, design and implementation of technology projects in order to meet or exceed project expectations including system performance, cost, and implementation schedules.
- Up to three years of relevant experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed