Provides initial employee support for technical inquiries received via phone, email, and messaging applications. Assess the nature of problems and resolve basic support issues.
One year of related experience
2 years experience or educational equivalent of Associate's degree.
Additional Skills Required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Background in printers, computer software, hardware and networking support
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven IT customer service background with heavy troubleshooting over the phone
• Good computer skills (Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office 2007/2010)
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Exemplary Attendance and strong work ethics